“Work smarter, not harder”
- Free financial education from Investopedia
- Money Under 30 – a blog for modern money sense
- Cosmopolitan’s Money & Career for women
- Refinery 29’s Work & Money for women
- General Assembly is one of the most powerfully impactful companies for career and life-changing courses (you can get a $5k certificate that will get you on the track to a $100k career in tech instead of a degree, I kid you not), workshops, and events. They have free events that are incredible ways to listen in on big money, big idea, big personality, and big creativity talks. This alone can really change your wealth mindset game.
- Check with your local public library on whether they have a program to offer free online classes, courses, and certifications with Lynda.com; save a monthly $30 fee. This is a powerful resource which will get you covered in an incredibly broad range of career fields and business knowledge. Information Systems, Leadership, Project Management, SEO, Digital Marketing, Small Business Accounting, Communications, Mentoring, and so much more.
- NPR’s Planet Money
- KEDM Public Radio’s Wisdom on Wealth (via NPR)
- Oprah’s Super Soul Conversation with Lynn Twist on the Soul of Money (on Spotify)
- Organizational Psychologist Adam Grant’s WorkLife podcast on living your life while being large and in charge of your career (on Spotify)
- You can utilize the wonderful resource that is your local public library. In addition to checking out physical copies, you can check to see if they have Overdrive where you can find audio and digital books or some other digital lending service. These books listed are wonderful resources to add to your personal library too! You can purchase through these Amazon links (affiliate) or from your favorite neighborhood bookstore.
- The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life by Lynn Twist
- You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by Jen Sincero
- Ultimate Success featuring: Think and Grow Rich, As a Man Thinketh, and The Power of Your Subconscious Mind: The Mental Magic to Creating Wealth by James Allen, Joseph Murphy, and Napoleon Hill
Financial Advisors Who Do Not Earn Commission
Economic Empowerment for Survivors of Violence
*All affiliate links are chosen for select resources I feel good sharing with others